Eros was worshiped by ancient humans as the god of love. After he left Evony in favor of Psyche, she locked him inside a cryogenic container with assistance from Vex. As an Ancient he could only be hurt or killed by another Ancient.
Lauren took hold of an axe with metal entwined on the handle and along with Bo lay waiting for him. When he became visible in front of Evony, Lauren threw the axe into his back and the metal attracted lightning created by Zee. He was electrocuted to death and vanished from sight.
- Evony Fleurette Marquise: They were lovers and he broke her heart by choosing Psyche over her.
- Psyche: His lover.
- Ancients: The Ancients that were considered gods and goddesses are related to each other.
- In Greek mythology, Eros was the Greek god of love. His Roman counterpart was Cupid. Some myths make him a primordial god, while in other myths, he is the son of Aphrodite.
- Eventually Eros was multiplied by ancient poets and artists into a host of Erotes (Roman Cupides). The singular Eros, however, remained distinct in myth. It was he who lit the flame of love in the hearts of the gods and men, armed with either a bow and arrows or a flaming torch. Eros was often portrayed as the disobedient but fiercely loyal child of Aphrodite.
- 5.07 Here Comes the Night