|It's Your Lucky Fae|
|Season 5, Episode 5|
|Air date||January 4, 2015|
|Written by||Ley Lukins|
|Directed by||Paolo Barzman|
When God Opens a Window
Clear Eyes, Fae Hearts
It's Your Lucky Fae is the fifth episode of Season 5.
- Ley Lukins
When an oracle goes missing, Bo poses undercover on a Fae dating website to lure the suspect.
Songs and Music
- Beautiful Sunrise courtesy APM Music
- Close by Slow Skies
- Ghillies courtesy APM Music
- Happy Folks courtesy APM Music
- I Can See A Train A Comin courtesy APM Music
- Metal Man courtesy APM Music
- Spin (underscore) courtesy APM Music
- Song For Mpho courtesy APM Music
A theory as to the origin of the jack-in-the-box is that it comes from the 14th century English prelate Sir John Schorne, who is often pictured holding a boot with a devil in it. According to folklore, he once cast the devil into a boot to protect the village of North Marston in Buckinghamshire. In French, a jack-in-the-box is called a "diable en boîte" (literally "boxed devil").
- NEEDS PLOT NARRATIVE