It was launched on April 14, 2013, by Prodigy Pictures and Shaw Media (parent company of the Showcase channel), immediately after the conclusion of Season 3 in Canada. Followed with the United States release on April 22, 2013, by Syfy (U.S.).
Featuring an original storyline written by the series’ writers, Lost Girl: The Game invites fans to create a customized Fae character that they can use to venture through exciting new mysteries set in the virtual world of Lost Girl. Users can get a taste of the world of the Fae by creating their own avatars, embarking on missions and uncovering hidden objects, in order to score points and unlock levels.
Launched in January of 2013, Lost Girl: The Mobile Game was developed by Complex Games for Prodigy Pictures & Shaw Media. The game combines an engaging storyline and characters drawn from the world of the hit supernatural TV Series Lost Girl with a mobile free-to-play Hidden Object and Puzzle Adventure Game for iOS and Android.
Something is not right in the City: While the Light and Dark Fae continue to focus on their bitter rivalry, an ancient power is stirring, a great evil that will stop at nothing to step foot again and wreak havoc on the earth, and only you can help stop it!
Lost Girl: The Game is a completely free mystery-style hidden object game based on the hit TV series Lost Girl. Making your way to the famed Dal Riata, a neutral ground and waystation for the supernatural creatures known as the Fae, you are drawn into a tale of intrigue and power.
In Lost Girl, you can create your own supernatural Fae and step into a world where myths and legendary creatures live in secret alongside humans. Meet characters from the TV series as well as other players online, and work with them to overcome an unspeakable evil that threatens all of existence!
Lost Girl is a never-ending game, additional Assignments, Story, Locations, and Characters are being added on a regular basis, so you will always have something new to look forward to.
- - A compelling and evolving storyline that follows the timeline of the latest season of the TV Series.
- - Explore the City and many beautiful locations contained within.
- - Find many captivating objects and overcome challenging puzzles.
- - Meet with Characters from the popular TV Series.
- - Create & Outfit your own Fae Character.
- - Connect with other Players online and chat with them in the Dal Riata Bar.
- - Send Gifts to your Friends and recruit them for help when you need.
- - Completely FREE!
Launching on the Season 3 finale, Lost Girl: The Game is Showcase’s all-new mobile app that connects Lost Girl fans worldwide by delivering a fully interactive social gaming experience.
Featuring an original storyline, written by the show's writing staff, the game invites fans to create a customized Fae character that they can use to navigate through thrilling mysteries set in the virtual world of Lost Girl.
Launching April 14, the free mobile gaming app is available for download on iOS and Android devices.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Lost Girl App Launches April 14!" - Showcase Blog: Lost Girl (Shaw Media). April 12, 2013. Retrieved on .
- ↑ "Syfy Will Launch Its First-Ever Mobile Game With 'Lost Girl: The Game' (from Press Release)" - TV by the Numbers. April 22, 2013. Retrieved on .
- ↑ http://www.complexgames.com/game/lost-girl