His bride, Ciara, was not a wolf-shifter, but nevertheless taught the Laignach Faelad the art of warrior skills and belonged to the pack.
The King, wanting Ciara for himself, deliberately sent Stefan alone across enemy lines to deliver a battle plan that would secure the Northern and Western territories, knowing that it would lead to his death. Stefan accepted the suicide mission and was killed in an ambush. The King then came for Ciara and made her his Queen the next morning.
- Ciara: His wife. He loved her dearly.
- Dyson: His pack mate and closest friend. Dyson watched Stefan grow up and become a warrior. They fought side by side. Dyson considered Stefan to be like a brother. Because of his death, Dyson left his wolf pack, severing his allegiance to the King of Ailech and the Laignach Faelad.
"Lest you forget, dying for the King is a great honour....I've accepted my fate, friend, nothing can change that." – to Dyson (BrotherFae of the Wolves)
- 2.05 BrotherFae of the Wolves
- 2.14 Midnight Lamp (mentioned only)
- 2.20 Lachlan's Gambit (mentioned only)