Valhalla is where Valkyries take the souls of fallen warriors who died on battle fields. It is considered their "head office".
Valhalla is governed by Freyja, mistress of all Valkyries, and the authority in charge of balancing the "books" that keep track of souls in the domain. Souls considered "sub-par" are denied entry.
Souls are assigned to different realms and Valhalla is one of the realms of the underworld. The dominion presents itself as a luxury hotel where all amenities are provided for.
Valhalla is the mirror of Hel.
Souls cross into Valhalla through its gate, which only reveals itself to Valkyries. Lauren used the lock of hair Massimo cut from Tamsin's head in Turn to Stone to use with an incantation that made the gate reveal itself to her (Like Hell Pt.1).
- Valhalla is a majestic, enormous hall located in Asgard, ruled over by the god Odin. Chosen by Odin, half of those who die in combat travel to Valhalla upon death, led by valkyries, while the other half go to the goddess Freyja's field Fólkvangr. In Valhalla, the dead join the masses of those who have died in combat known as Einherjar, as well as various legendary Germanic heroes and kings, as they prepare to aid Odin during the events of Ragnarök.
- The Einherjar are those that have died in battle and are brought to Valhalla by valkyries.
- Ragnarök is a series of future events, including a great battle foretold to ultimately result in the death of a number of major figures (including the gods Odin, Thor, Týr, Freyr, Heimdallr, and Loki), the occurrence of various natural disasters, and the subsequent submersion of the world in water. Afterward, the world will resurface anew and fertile, the surviving and returning gods will meet, and the world will be repopulated by two human survivors.
- 4.09 Destiny’s Child (mentioned only)
- 4.11 End Of A Line (mentioned only)
- 4.12 Origin (mentioned only)
- 4.13 Dark Horse (mentioned + gate seen)
- 5.01 Like Hell Pt.1
- 5.02 Like Hell Pt.2