Valkyries have the power to create doubt, confusion, and intimidation in their opponents. When using the power of confusion the Valkyrie's true form is seen, which resembles a gaunt skull.
They can also restore consciousness to a comatose person, and can cause someone to die by willing it.
Valkyries live several life cycles until their final one, and when they are near the end of one cycle they begin to lose volumes of hair each time they use their powers. When a life cycle has expired and they die, they are reborn with an accelerated aging process between birth and adulthood.
At the start of a reincarnated life, Valkyrie powers and abilities are extremely enhanced (Tamsin called it "her prime"). In their final life cycle and similar to puberty, Valkyries "gain their wings" in a process that is painful. Their powers increase tenfold, as was exhibited by a suddenly-adult Tamsin being able to choke Massimo just by looking at him in Turn to Stone.
In Dark Horse, Tamsin transported Kenzi to Valhalla after Kenzi sacrificed her life to save Bo from death by walking into the portal to Hel, thereby closing it and stopping the Lord of Darkness from rising out of his prison.
- In Norse mythology, a Valkyrie (from Old Norse valkyrja "chooser of the slain") is one of a host of minor female deities who decides who falls and dies in battle. Selecting among half of those who die (the other half go to Fólkvangr, the afterlife field of the goddess Freyja), the valkyries bring their chosen to the afterlife hall of the slain, Valhalla, ruled over by the god Odin. There, the deceased warriors become einherjar. When the einherjar are not preparing for the events of Ragnarök, the valkyries bear them mead. Valkyries also appear as lovers of heroes and other mortals, where they are sometimes described as the daughters of royalty, sometimes accompanied by ravens, and sometimes connected to swans or horses.
- In Norse mythology there are only female Valkyries. As a matter of fact, all death deities in Norse mythology (except Odin) are female.
- 2.__ (mentioned only)
- 3.02 SubterrFaenean
- 3.03 ConFaegion
- 3.04 Fae-de To Black
- 3.05 Faes Wide Shut
- 3.06 The Kenzi Scale
- 3.08 Fae-ge Against The Machine
- 3.09 The Ceremony
- 3.10 Delinquents
- 3.11 Adventures in Fae-bysitting
- 3.12 Hail, Hale
- 3.13 Those Who Wander
- 4.02 Sleeping Beauty School (a child Valkyrie that grows rapidly into a young teen)
- 4.04 Turn to Stone (an older teenage Valkyrie that matures into an adult)
- 4.05 Let the Dark Times Roll
- 4.08 Groundhog Fae
- 4.09 Destiny’s Child
- 4.11 End Of A Line
- 4.12 Origin/It Begins
- 4.13 Dark Horse
REASON FOR STUB: Need number + name of episode where Valkyrie is first mentioned.